Essentials of CCNA Data Center Webinar Series
Learn what skills and knowledge you’ll need to get started working as a data center infrastructure professional.
Agility is the hallmark of today's successful data center. Built for rapid application deployment and supported by a highly elastic infrastructure, the data center has become core to businesses competing in our digital era. CCNA Data Center certification provides the confidence and nimbleness you need to install, configure, and maintain data center technology. Gain grounding in data center infrastructure, data center networking concepts and technologies, storage networking, unified computing, network virtualization, data center automation and orchestration, and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI).
The following resources are suggested study materials:
- CCNA Data Center Training Videos
- How to Deploy a Nexus 1000v lab
- Cisco Data Center DCICN 200-150 Official Cert Guide
- Cisco Data Center DCICT 200-155 Official Cert Guide
- CCNA Data Center Official Cert Guide Library
- Cisco CCNA Data Center Preparation Bundle
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
Cisco Learning Network Resources
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the Cisco-approved training:
Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)
The course covers foundational knowledge, skills, and technologies including network protocols and host-to-host communication, data center networking concepts and technologies, data center storage networking, and Cisco UCS architecture.
» Learn More
Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
The course covers foundational knowledge, skills, and technologies including data center network virtualization, unified computing, data center automation and orchestration, and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI).
» Learn More
To earn this Cisco certification, you must pass the following exam(s):
This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of data center physical infrastructure, data center networking concepts, and data center storage networking.
- Learn more about the 200-150 DCICN exam
- Register for the exam
- Read current exam policies and requirements
This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of fundamental data center technologies including unified computing, data center network virtualization, Cisco data center networking technologies, data center automation and orchestration, and Application Centric Infrastructure.
CCNA Data Center certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for ICND1 exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification). For more information, access the How to Recertify page.